Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tears

If there is anything more delibitating than tears then I dont know what it is.
Especially in a professional environmental.. Aaarrrggh!!!!

I have been soooo angry for the last few days. Was getting blamed for everything and no one to help or complain to. So when my manager came in today.. took him to a meeting room and poured out all my angst and anger

But wouldn't you know just when I reach the peak of anger, my darned eyes start watering...My manager got all soothing and that irritated me even more. I kept telling him please ignore my tears.. they are an irritating by product of anger.

But would he listen .. NOOOOOOO
I got all kinds of advice on professionalism and not to get emotional,depressed or lose sleep over something like this and to come to him for any issues...

oooh!! I just wanted the earth to open and swallow me.

Atleast I am no more angry.. I am busy banging my head, that its too rattled to hold on to any emotions.

.

No comments: