Thursday, May 27, 2010

Liberated

I have cribbed and ranted about my time in the purgatory of my old company.Infact even hearing some of those names used to make my blood boil and blow my top off.Thinking back on those experiences even used to bring me to tears (which I absolutely hate)

But after almost 6 months of being incommunicado from them, I got to meet an old colleague from whom I heard news about all the folks out there.


It was so weird. Where, once I used to have a morbid curiousity on who is doing what and wondering if they had a chance to suffer atleast a little of what I underwent.. Now, I just dont care. I have to think hard to even put faces to the names and news about them holds absolutely no interest to me.

Well!!! No, I dont want to get in touch with them and I couldnt care less what happens to them, But no more does thinking of them cause a knot in my stomach either.
The experiences seems to have glossed over with time.

Yayy!!! I am liberated!

When they said time heals. I guess the old people knew what they were talking about huh?!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thank god for that ... If it was not for the power to forget ..i wud hve been bald a long time ago :)