Happy New Year, Pongal, Makara Sankranthi and all that folks.
Had actually planned to retire this blog in 2011, but could not. After all, what would I do without you people to rant and grumble to?
Is it possible to die of boredom? Coz I have all the symptoms of ennui, an absolutely classic and fatal case of boredom. Boring movies, boring books, boring work.
But boredom aside, I was just seeing this article on 10 places across the world that will be gone in the near future and at least 4 of my dream places are in it :-(
1. Egypt - The Valley of Kings
2. Greece - Olympia
3. Jordan - Dead sea
4. Italy - Venice
With the world at an end in 2012, I better get going and faaast
The other places of interest expected to disappear include
5. Maldives (I wouldn't mind visiting these islands)
6. The great barrier reef in Australia
7. Our own Taj Mahal (Not only visited it, but also had my pocket picked. Very memorable place for me and for all the wrong reasons :-) )
8. The Amazonian forest in Brazil
9. The Poles
10. Waterlands in US
So what do you all want to do, in this last year of your lives?