Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy or Sad

I am happy. its like I have this small bubble of joy inside me thats jumping up and down and shimmering with all the colours of the rainbow. I just wanna smile and keep smiling and maybe dance with the winds.

Why?! I am not sure. Its not an exceptionally beautiful day and nothing special happened.

I guess I am just happy coz I am me, coz i am alive and just because.
What better reason can one think of.


I am listening to some of my all time favourite lovely songs in my ipod and typing this when I should be doing a 1001 things that are so much more urgent.

But before the finger of reality touches this bright bubble and it bursts I just wanted to share it....

Two hours later......
*POP*


sigh!!! Funny how the song that sounded so slow and romantic couple of hours back... sounds just a bit meloncholy now :-p

No comments: